- Video card
- Read: 1186
Nearly 1 requests a million for NVIDIA for the video card!
We are preventing the questions, yes, Crysis runs well!
NVIDIA officially announced yesterday that they will launch their new top starter, the TITAN RTX name. Fans will probably not need to brush up on the card's capabilities, as the TITAN series has always been about cutting-edge technology with the currently available maximum. This is no different now, the Turing-based graphics card offers the complete GT102 graphics chip, which without brutality can do brutal things:
- 576 Turing Tensor core;
- 72 Turing RT (RayTracing) accelerator;
- 24 GB GDDR6 VRAM, theoretical bandwidth 672 GB / s (384 bit 14,0 GHz);
- 4 608 CUDA Processor (72 Multiprocessor), 288 Texturing and 96 Rasterizer;
- 100 GB / s NVIDIA NVLink - It can be important for multi-card systems;
- The default clock clock for the GPU is 1 350 MHz, Boost 1 770 MHz.
Though most of the players in the mouth will now be swallowed by the saliva, we are going to be saddened nowadays, because TITAN RTX is primarily for machine learning rather than PC games. The 280 watt TDP might not be so scary - the twin 8 pin connector is not just a friendly sight - the main problem is rather the price, which is exactly two and a half times higher than the first model of the series (NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN (Kepler)). For the newcomer, NVIDIA specifically requests 2 499 dollars, which is more than 700 000 for the current exchange rate (plus good Hungarian VAT).